google.com, pub-2774194725043577, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 L.A.Times Crossword Corner: SHELFIES!

Advertisements

Feb 19, 2024

SHELFIES!

 Below are the SHELFIES sent in by some of our crossword family.

(single click to enlarge)

Irish Miss

  


                         

Malodorus Manatee


Pat


Sophia

 

Sue 


Waseely 


Anonymous-T

  

Husker Gary


Susan(self-professed lurker ๐Ÿ˜€)


Renee/Sumdaze


CED 
Dave wrote, "I was looking thru my old photos to see if I had happened to take a photo of my shelf cabinet at home. I didn't find any, but I did find this odd photo of things I assembled when I get bored away from home. It might give you an idea of what my home shelf cabinet looks like..."











2 comments:

Sophia said...

Fun to see folks’ shelfies❣️ Thanks, Husker Gary๐Ÿ™ (only the bottom on of the two under my name is mine - Irish Miss got a double of her great books and stuffies collections). Glad to be a (very small) part of this crossword community.

Pat said...

Waseely, I love your post. My mother had a manual wheel that she started using after I moved out of the house so I don't know how good she was or if she kept any of her projects. What I have from her, except for 1 bowl, she made from green ware that either Dad poured the mold (they had a few hundred) or that she bought. Nice work!