Theme: Motorcycle Club - Six members of this MC.
68A. Roast host, and a hint to the answers to starred clues : EMCEE
17A. *Dots-and-dashes system : MORSE CODE
36A. *Entrée : MAIN COURSE
43A. *Boxy British economy car : MINI COOPER
61A. *Venue for hypothetical legal cases : MOOT COURT
11D. *Wallet alternatives : MONEY CLIPS
29D. *Hannah Montana portrayer : MILEY CYRUS
Argyle here, bro. Easy theme and plentiful. The crossing theme entries and the fill lift this up from being a mediocre Monday.
1. Gear tooth : COG
4. Scotch whisky brand : J AND B
9. Apples, e.g. : POMES. A botanical name ultimately from Late Latin pomum.
14. Sushi bar tuna : AHI
15. "Inside the NBA" analyst Shaq : O'NEAL. Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal, nicknamed Shaq, is an American retired professional basketball player, former rapper, actor and current analyst on the television program Inside the NBA. Wikipedia
16. Scary bacteria : E COLI
19. Charged toward : RAN AT
20. Long Island airport town : ISLIP. Long Island MacArthur Airport.
21. "Divergent" star Woodley : SHAILENE. "Divergent" is a novel, a film and a sequel already.
23. Robber, to cops : PERP. Short for perpetrator and not our perpendicular.
26. Join the game : PLAY
27. Electrical unit of resistance : OHM
30. Fish market offering : SEA BASS
33. Revolutionary Guevara : CHE
38. Linen fiber source : FLAX
39. Statesman Stevenson : ADLAI
40. Part of UNLV : LAS. (University of Nevada-Las Vegas)
41. Fly like a parasailer : GLIDE
42. Weed-control tools : HOEs
45. "Take your pick" : "ANY"
46. Ironed : PRESSED
47. Grounded fast jet, briefly : SST. (Supersonic transport)
48. Affordable __ Act : CARE
50. "This __ unfair!" : IS SO
52. Car thief on a pleasure spin : JOY RIDER
56. Car wheel shafts : AXLES
60. Offensively pungent : ACRID
64. Stop to think, say : PAUSE
65. Alma __ : MATER
66. Word in itineraries : VIA
67. Tricky road curves : ESSES
69. Wild blue yonder : SKY
1. Victoria's Secret garment, for short : CAMI. (camisole)
2. Cries of discovery : "O HO!"s
3. "You go, __!" : GIRL
4. "My Cousin Vinny" co-star : JOE PESCI. The favorite scene here on the Corner.
5. Post-apartheid ruling party: Abbr. : ANC, (African National Congress)
6. Prefix with conservative : NEO
7. Father figures : DADS
8. "Ick!" : "BLEH!"
9. Hazards : PERILS
10. Central Florida city : OCALA. "Snakes and gators and bears, oh my Ocala perils!"
12. Zing : ELAN
13. Web browsing destination : SITE
18. Dainty taste : SIP
22. Church recess : APSE
24. Vintage vehicle : REO. REO was founded by Ransom E. Olds.
25. One of Tony Soprano's henchmen : PAULIE
27. Mutual of __ : OMAHA. Make sure your policy is paid up if Paulie is coming to visit.
28. Was wearing : HAD ON
31. Fiber-rich cereals : BRANS
32. St. Francis of __ : ASSISI
34. Greek god of the underworld : HADES
35. Use, as influence : EXERT
37. __ in November : N AS
38. Showman Ziegfeld : FLO
41. Devout term for a churchyard : GOD'S ACRE. Gottesacker. (German)
43. TV "neigh" sayer : "MR. ED"
44. These, in Nice : CES
46. Lion family units : PRIDES
49. Roll out of the sack : ARISE
51. Kitchenware brand : OXO
52. Bit of mockery : JAPE
53. Andean stew tubers : OCAs
54. Buxom one-named supermodel : EMME
55. What the buffalo do, in song : ROAM Go to YouTube for the lyrics.
57. Disposable diapers brand : LUVS
58. "CHiPs" star Estrada : ERIK
59. Time at a motel : STAY
62. Non-Rx : OTC. (Over-the-counter)
63. Golfer's gadget ... or where it's used : TEE...or fashion accessory.