google.com, pub-2774194725043577, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 L.A.Times Crossword Corner: Mother's Day Crossword Puzzles

Advertisements

Apr 5, 2012

Mother's Day Crossword Puzzles

Don and I have constructed three fresh puzzles for Mother's Day. The puzzles have intriguing titles, incorporate lots of theme material and are clued with fun in mind. There's also an answer page with constructors' notes and interesting discussions about four entries in each puzzle.

For $5, you'll get the puzzles in PDF or Puz files & the answer page. It'll be a great gift for your mother or for yourself. Our PayPal email address is crosswordc@gmail.com. If you want to pay by check, please email crosswordc@gmail.com for our address.

Thanks for your support. We also want to thank Barry G, Argyle & Splynter for test-solving and giving us constructive feedback.

C.C. & Don

Added later: We'll send our Father's Day package free to all those who have purchased our Mother's Day series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this blog. I do the crossword Mon thru Thrusday and then as the week progresses its too hard for me.
I do what I can and then I check the blog. I have learned lots of stuff and I enjoy reading it.
Thanks so much
Angela

Argyle said...

Thank you, Angela, as does C.C. but how did you come to post a comment here?