Theme: King Commemorative - Four words exemplifying Dr. King's speech.
17A. 1994-2000 medical drama : "CHICAGO HOPE"
24A. One is made before blowing out candles : BIRTHDAY WISH
48A. Narrow-mindedness : TUNNEL VISION
58A. Historic 1963 civil rights speech words : "I HAVE A DREAM"
62D. 58-Across speaker, initially : MLK. Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Argyle here. I saw one spot that may cause problems but, all-in-all, a nice start to the week.
1. Labor leader Jimmy who vanished in 1975 : HOFFA
6. Good, in Guadalajara : BUENO
11. Tech co. whose name is its ticker symbol : IBM
14. Sunni's faith : ISLAM
15. Exclamation that's a near-homonym for an Arabian Peninsula country : "OH, MAN!". Down on the toe of the peninsula, Oman.
16. Aye's opposite : NAY
19. 35mm camera type : SLR. (single-lens reflex)
20. Big galoot : APE and 41A. Big galoot : OAF
21. Terre Haute sch. : ISU. (Indiana State University)
22. Fragrant compound : ESTER
28. "Behave yourself!" : "BE GOOD!". "Or else!"
31. Group of ships : FLEET
32. "There's __ Out Tonight": 1961 hit : A MOON
33. Autumn : FALL
35. Network with an eye logo : CBS
38. Ideal "Are you hurt?" reply : "I'M OK"
39. Raid : FORAY
40. Perlman of "Cheers" : RHEA
42. Parkway off-ramp : EXIT
43. Songs for two : DUETS
44. Magnified map detail : INSET
47. Eyeglasses pair : LENSES
52. Make mad : ANGER
53. Sleep phase initials : REM. (Rapid Eye Movement)
54. Top-row PC key : ESC.ape
57. Madre's hermano : TÍO. Your mother's brother, in Guadalajara.
63. Justice Dept. arm : ATF. (The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives)
64. Deodorant brand : ARRID
65. Hearing-related : AURAL
66. NBA official : REF
67. Squiggy's "Laverne & Shirley" pal : LENNY
68. Punish with a swat : SPANK
1. Hyphenated fruit drink brand : HI-C
2. Worker welfare org. : OSHA. (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
3. Hairstyle with upturned ends : FLIP
4. Social media website : FACEBOOK
5. Dr.'s group : AMA. (American Medical Association)
6. Elevate : BOOST
7. "Yup" : "UH HUH"
8. Confessional rock genre : EMO
9. Afternoon snooze : NAP
10. Cyclops feature : ONE EYE
11. Laughing uncontrollably : IN STITCHES
12. Hay bundles : BALES
13. Magi's resin : MYRRH
18. Encircle : GIRD
23. Nor. neighbor : SWE. Norway/Sweden
25. Charged particle : ION
26. Black key after C : D FLAT
27. Partner in war : ALLY
28. Scott of "Charles in Charge" : BAIO. He was the younger cousin of Fonzie on Happy Days.
29. Jane Austen heroine : EMMA
30. Messing around : GOOFING OFF
33. "The Simpsons" network : FOX TV
34. Onassis nickname : ARI. Jackie's second.
36. __ noire : BÊTE
37. Smart-alecky talk : SASS
39. Touch : FEEL
40. Second-place finisher : RUNNER-UP
43. __ volente: God willing : DEO
45. Opposite of SSW : NNE
46. Story told in episodes : SERIAL
47. Peruvian capital : LIMA. Funny, I never think of it as being on the ocean.
48. Mongol invader : TATAR
49. Come together : UNITE
50. NFL network analyst Michael __ : IRVIN. This guy.
51. Not at all swank : SEEDY
55. Word repeated in a Doris Day song : SERA
56. James of "The Godfather" : CAAN
59. 1,000-year Eur. realm : HRE. (Holy Roman Empire)
60. Prince Valiant's son : ARN. I see in Wiki that the comic's creator wanted to title it, "Prince Arn", but it was changed to "Prince Valiant". Wiki
61. VIPs at trials : DAs. (district attorney)