Theme: STRAIGHT As
17. *Quick checkout choice : EXPRESS LINE . A-LINE.
57. *Wedding gown attachment : BRIDAL TRAIN . A TRAIN. How Duke Ellington took The A Train.
11. *Social networking site with a math sign in its logo : GOOGLE PLUS . A PLUS.
29. *"Want to try it?" : ARE YOU GAME . A GAME.
38. Hollywood's crème de la crème ... and where to find the ends of the answers to starred clues? : A LIST
Melissa here. This seemed much more like a Tuesday level to me than last week. Straightforward, clean theme, no major snags. An A-list puzzle from A-list constructors.
1. Pose in yoga studios : ASANA . A-Z Asana Guide.
6. Personal histories : PASTS
11. Belly : GUT
14. Bus stop : DEPOT . This is the food court in the Vadodara bus station, serving the city of Vadodara in Gujarat, India.
15. Portion out : ALLOT
16. Bear, in Barcelona : OSO
19. Rower's blade : OAR
20. Wall St. index : NYSE
21. Molecule part : ATOM
22. Longtime first name in morning talk shows : REGIS
24. Wide assortment : ARRAY
26. "Sure thing!" : WILL DO
27. Flowering shrubs associated with Augusta National Golf Club : AZALEAS
30. Pocahontas' husband John : ROLFE . Always have trouble remembering this name.
31. Little women : GIRLS
32. Solo : ALONE
34. Asian noodle soup : PHO . Pronounced "Fuh." So good.
37. "__-dokey!" : OKEY
39. Raindrop sound : PLOP
40. Part of LGBTQ : GAY
41. Desert plant used to make tequila : AGAVE
42. Resort island near Venezuela : ARUBA . Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela.
43. Eyed wolfishly : OGLED
45. Forest-scented cleaning product : PINESOL
47. Take the __: risk it : PLUNGE
49. Not proficient in : BAD AT . Funny.
50. Scoundrel : ROGUE
51. Surrealist Joan : MIRO
52. Govt. workplace watchdog : OSHA
56. "I figured it out!" : AHA
60. Beaver's creation : DAM
61. In a snit : RILED
62. High-end chocolatier : LINDT
63. Dollar bill : ONE
64. Ease up : ABATE
65. Soap units : CAKES
1. Yemen port : ADEN
2. Like hunks and knockouts : SEXY
3. Cellphone downloads : APPS
4. "Honest, it's true!" : NO REALLY
5. Gobbled up : ATE
6. Macaroni side dish : PASTA SALAD
7. Brass or bronze : ALLOY
8. Slender : SLIM
9. Heavy weight : TON
10. Like sealed medical supplies : STERILE
12. Federal humanitarian org. : US AID
13. Upper body : TORSO
18. "The Talk" co-host Gilbert : SARA
23. Tiny toymaker : ELF
25. High-__ graphics : RES
26. Refuses to : WON'T
27. Really excited : AGOG
28. Virus of concern at the Rio Olympics : ZIKA
30. New Year's Day floral procession : ROSE PARADE
33. Actress Ullmann : LIV
35. Boxcar hopper : HOBO
36. October birthstone : OPAL
38. "The African Queen" screenwriter James : AGEE
39. South African city where Mandela was inaugurated : PRETORIA
41. Math with x's : ALGEBRA
42. Santa __ winds : ANA
44. Bearded grassland grazer : GNU
46. Superstar : IDOL
47. Madrid art museum : PRADO . Have you been? From Wikipedia: The collection currently comprises around 8,200 drawings, 7,600 paintings, 4,800 prints, and 1,000 sculptures, in addition to a large number of other works of art and historic documents. Exhibitions.
48. Actress Lindsay : LOHAN
49. Bathroom fixture : BIDET
51. Actress Kunis of "Bad Moms" : MILA
53. Went under : SANK
54. __-and-seek : HIDE
55. Picnic critters : ANTS
58. Curved bone : RIB
59. Attention from Dr. Mom : TLC